The following rides are hosted by various groups. This list is maintained as a service to the members of the Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition. DRBC does not sponsor or endorse these events. Participants do so at their own risk.
- Sunday @ 4:30 medium pace 20 to 30 miles. From River Trails Cycles, Holmen
- Monday’s Ladies’ Road Ride @ 5:30 – Moderate ride 15 to 20 mile average From Smiths Cycling and Fitness, La Crosse
- Tuesday Road Ride @ 5:30 – For the advanced road rider 30 to 40 mile average. From Smiths Cycling and Fitness, La Crosse
- Tuesday @ 6:00 Road Rides – Regroup, No rider left behind average speed of rides 15 to 17 mph. Sponsored by and starting From River Trail Cycles, Holmen
- Wednesday Road Ride @ 5:30 – Moderate pace, 25 to 30 mile average. From Smiths Cycling and Fitness, La Crosse
- Wednesday “Rules of the Road” beginner road rider @5:45 20 to 30 mile average. From Smiths Cycling and Fitness, La Crosse
- Thursday Road Ride 5:30PM. Sponsored by and starting From Bikes Limited, La Crosse
- Thursday Ladies’ Mountain Bike Ride @6:00 starts at Human Powered Trails (HPT) www.humanpoweredtrails.com. Sponsored by Smiths Cycling and Fitness, La Crosse
- Friday Mountain Bike Ride @5:30 from Smith’s or 6:00 from HPT. Sponsored by Smiths Cycling and Fitness, La Crosse
- Saturday Road ride leaving from behind the MedLink AIR Hangar in the F Lot of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse and the distance will be from 40 – 100 kilometers (25-62 Miles) at a pace of approximately 24-28 KPH (15-17 MPH). The ride will go from May through October every Saturday morning at 08:00am sharp. Follow their Facebook group to stay informed but rides and changes.
Note: Spring and Fall rides may depart earlier (pre Memorial Day / post Labor Day)