There are lots of ways for you to become involved with the Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition. From serving on committees, the board and volunteering at events, rides, educational programs and so forth….
To volunteer just visit our contact page and send us a message.
DRBC needs you to:
- Join! That is the first step towards getting involved. Your membership and active participation are what makes the Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition work! If you are not a member of DRBC and still want to volunteer, we welcome your contribution.
- Participate in a committee if you can! Really, we need people to help plan events and do the leg work of making the Driftless Region the best place in the world to bicycle! Check the calendar for times and locations (some committees change location from time to time).
- Board of Directors: Meets the 1st Wednesday evening of every month.
- Policy & Advocacy Committee: Meets the Last Wednesday evening of every month.
- Events & Activities Committee: Meets the 4th Thursday evening of every month.
- Membership & Fundraising Committee: Meets the 1st Monday of every month.
- Education & Outreach Committee: Currently determining time and location
- Volunteer! We always need all kinds of volunteers who are willing to do all kinds of things and show the public the best side of the bicycling community. Here are some upcoming events that can use a few volunteers:
We will post our volunteer needs here as they are determined, so check back, we are sure we are going to be doing something that you will want to be involved in! Again, to volunteer just visit our contact page and send us a message it’s easy!