Education and outreach are a core purpose of the Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition. We believe that through education and informative experiences, we can demonstrate the many benefits that bicycling can provide to individuals, families, businesses and communities.
- December 13, 2013
- January 1, 2014
- La Crosse designated as Bronze level Walk Friendly Community
- DRBC Annual Meeting Minutes Oct 2013
- DRBC Annual Report of Activities Oct 2013
- DRBC Annual Meeting Announcement
- RiverFest 2013 Bicycle Valet
- Bike-Camp Ride up to Trempealeau
- First Annual La Crosse Bike Swap
- Bike Winter in La Crosse
- Outdoor Recreation Alliance Summit 2
- Can Dedicated Bike Lanes Reduce Injuries?
Welcome to the DRBC
The DRBC work to getting more people on bikes, more often by advocating for bicycling infrastructure and a dynamic bicycling culture.The DRBC currently seeking organizations and individuals who support the idea of complete streets in our community. Learn More...
- Get Involved
- Events & Rides
- Western Wisconsin Bicycle Summit