Corporate Sponsor Program
Many businesses today are seeking to become more involved in their communities and are turning to cause marketing to help them do it. If your business or organization supports the mission of the Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition, then we would like to invite you to consider becoming a Corporate Sponsor for the DRBC. This program will allow you to support the mission of the DRBC financially, while also identifying your business or organization with the goals and beliefs of the DRBC. We think you will see a great value to your company and your community by becoming a Corporate Sponsor of the DRBC. Here is an easy overview of the program and sponsorship levels with details below:
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits Overview
|Facebook & Website Posts||•||•||•|
- Website Banner: The DRBC will place a 150x100px linked banner in the right sidebar of our main website www.driftlessbicycle.org for the duration of the sponsorship. The sponsor is responsible for providing banner art work.
- Website Listing: The sponsor’s business and contact information, including a linked URL to the sponsors website, will be listed on the program’s web page. The sponsor is responsible for providing banner art work.
- Newsletter: The sponsor will have a linked banner placed in the DRBC newsletter that goes out 10 or more times a years.
- Newsletter Mention: Sponsor will be recognized in a newsletter shortly after joining the program.
- Facebook & Website Posts: Posts will be placed on the main DRBC website and DRBC Facebook pages recognizing the sponsor.
- Event Sponsorship: The sponsor will be recognized on all event promotions as a DRBC sponsor.
- DRBC Logo: The sponsor will receive a digital DRBC logo with the word “supporter” under it for placement on the sponsor’s website if desired. We ask that the logo link back to the DRBC or other location that links to our main website.
Becoming a sponsor is easy and quick to do. Simply print out the Corporate Sponsorship Enrollment Form* (PDF) and send it in. We will contact you shortly after receiving your enrollment form.
If you have questions please contact us.*The DRBC Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse participation in the sponsorship project at their discreation.