Members present: Brian, Michael, Dan, andy

Meeting called to order at 6:11

Dan moved the January minutes be approved. Brian seconded. Motion passed

Treasurer’s report: $5130.08.

Dan moved the report be approved. Brian seconded. Motion passed.

The storage unit is empty and we have closed our account. Andy is not sure if we will get a security deposit refund or not.

Web hosting was ~$119. Can this be reduced? Our web site is low traffic.

By laws: Brian looked at the by-laws and the ones on the website do not appear to be up to date. Brian is doing more research, and Andy is looking for non PDF copies that can be edited. Goal is to have an up-to-date easily updatable file.

Michael has a monthly brewery tour planned – about 20 miles total.

Hub event. Dann talked with Matt C and made sure it was OK to have it after the bike swap. Earl’s is available. Plan is to have the event from 3-6 with social time from 3-5 and presentations starting at 5. These would be 5 minute “who we are”, “what we do”, “what we need” type presentation from bike groups. Dan will create a facebook event and is looking for help in creating “save the date” cards. He will also contact Earl’s and reserve the space.

Gravel Rides: Dan will meet tomorrow and solidify dates and decide on how big the event can be.

Board member: Dan will also meet with the potential fifth board member tomorrow.

Meeting adjourned at 6:49

 

Digg This
Reddit This
Stumble Now!
Buzz This
Vote on DZone
Share on Facebook
Bookmark this on Delicious
Kick It on DotNetKicks.com
Shout it
Share on LinkedIn
Bookmark this on Technorati
Post on Twitter
Google Buzz (aka. Google Reader)